Monday 14 May 2012

Perfect weather

Well some days are a little flat, and it is not the fault of the weather.  Today is a perfect temperature, birds and flowers everywhere and yet I feel more like eating than anything else.  That is quite a dull idea. 

The blog called 6 Items of Clothing or Less - that's a clothes diet - does not appear to be there.  I used to love to see those wardrobe advice articles when I was a teenager that gave you 6 or 8 basic pieces and showed you all of the different looks.  Really it's a bit like paper dolls.  I think that after all of this time I can visualize that and save the paper.

Those wardrobes always had a black dress in them and I am now out of the dress wearing category due to ugly shoes.  It's not something that can be fixed.  In fact I have a foot operation scheduled for July.  New ugly shoes on the horizon!

No comments:

Post a Comment